Tune Up services in San Antonio are supposed to be fast, affordable and done right the first time. We tune up your car to make sure it is running at peak performance.
What Is A Tune-Up?
The nature of an engine “tune-up” has changed considerably over the years, but the basics of how a gasoline engine works has not. Clean gas and air needs to be driven to the vehicle’s cylinders where combustion initiated by a spark plug creates the power necessary to move a heavy vehicle. Clogged fuel injectors, dirty air and fuel filters, and corroded spark plugs can all decrease engine performance and contribute to decreased gas mileage and performance. That’s why we examine your vehicle’s air filter when you stop in, and why we recommend that you follow manufacturers’ recommendations for replacing such key components as fuel filters, PCV (Positive Crankcase Ventilation) valves, and spark plugs when they are no longer working at maximum efficiency.
Time For A Tune-Up?
It may be time for a “tune-up” if you notice one or more of the conditions below when starting or driving your vehicle:
- a decrease in gas mileage
- a noticeable loss in power
- your engine running “rough” or stalling when at a stop
- engine “knocking” when accelerating or running-on after the ignition is turned off
- your “Check Engine” or “Service Engine” light remaining on after initial start
[vimeo id=”42748851″ width=”640″ height=”380″ alt=”San Antonio Transmission Repair”][clear]
- Better Business Accredited since 2008 with an A+ Rating.
- 20 years in business
- ASE Certified Technicians
- 5-Star Google Reviews Rating
- Military Discount
- Free Diagnostic