Cheap brake service and repair in San Antonio, TX has become common. Our quality brake service is affordable and reliable.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS:
Some common signs that your brakes need to be serviced or repaired include:
- SQUEALYour brakes squeal when coming to a stop or while driving.
- LIGHTYour brake warning light comes on.
- PULLSYour vehicle pulls to one side when braking instead of stopping in a straight line.
- PULSATEYour car pulsates to a stop when you use the brakes.
- GRINDINGYou brakes grind continuously with a loud metallic sound.
- MUSHYYour brake pedal is either “mushy” or too hard to press down.
- HEATOne or more of your wheels are excessively hot after a short drive.
Our service technicians will thoroughly inspect your brake system’s components which include:
- BRAKE PADS
- BRAKE FLUID
- MASTER CYLIDER
- PROPORTIONING VALVE
- WHEEL CYLINDERS
- POWER BOOSTER
- Better Business Accredited since 2008 with an A+ Rating.
- 20 years in business
- ASE Certified Technicians
- 5-Star Google Reviews Rating
- Military Discount
- Free Diagnostic