Bert’s Gene Brown Transmission provides the highest quality rear differential repair in San Antonio.
go to site
http://alaptopshoppe.com/alaptopshoppe.com/computer-hardware-and-sales/ The differential has three jobs:
- To aim the engine power at the wheels
- To act as the final gear reduction in the vehicle, slowing the rotational speed of the transmission one final time before it hits the wheels
- To transmit the power to the wheels while allowing them to rotate at different speeds (This is the one that earned the differential its name.)
The differential is found on all modern cars and trucks, and also in many all-wheel-drive (full-time four-wheel-drive) vehicles. These all-wheel-drive vehicles need a differential between each set of drive wheels, and they need one between the front and the back wheels as well, because the front wheels travel a different distance through a turn than the rear wheels.
- Better Business Accredited since 2008 with an A+ Rating.
- 20 years in business
- ASE Certified Technicians
- 5-Star Google Reviews Rating
- Military Discount
- Free Diagnostic